Parking near Sea-Tac International Airport is at WallyPark Premier Garage. (Please note: There are multiple WallyPark lots around the airport — Gig parking is only at the WallyPark Premier Garage.)
WallyPark Premier Garage
18613 International Blvd.
SeaTac, WA 98188
A $19.99 fee is added to trips that start or end here.
Please note: Gig parking at these airport lots is extremely limited. During busy holiday travel, please call Member Support at (800) 464-0889 in advance to ensure the lots are not full.
Flying into Seattle? Here’s how to Grab a Gig
- Check for available Gigs at WallyPark Premier Garage in the app. To catch the shuttle to WallyPark from the baggage claim area, follow signs to Courtesy Vehicles. You will cross the skybridge to the parking garage and go down one floor. (Floor 3 of the parking garage).
- Once you use the crosswalk, stand anywhere on Island 1. Look for the red WallyPark Premier Garage shuttle anywhere along Island 1 and wave it down. You can also alert the garage that you are there by calling (206) 455-9611 or texting (425) 336-2193( select self park).
- When you arrive at the garage, take the elevator up to the 5th floor (rooftop) to find your Gig. Upon exiting the garage, use the help button on the call/ticket box and garage staff will raise the gate for you.
- The attendant may ask for the license plate number of your Gig via the call box. You can locate the license plate number of the Gig you’re driving in the app. You will not need to pay for parking on the way out.
Flying out of Seattle? Here’s how to return your Gig
- Drive your Gig to the WallyPark Premier Garage at 18613 International Blvd.
- Upon arrival at the garage, pull up to the call box and press the “call support” button and tell the attendant you are returning your Gig.
- Once the gate goes up, drive up to the 5th floor (rooftop) and park in the designated Gig parking spots (facing La Quinta Inn). If those spots are full, please park close to them.
- When you are ready to end your trip, take the elevator down to the ground floor to wait for the shuttle by the main office. The shuttle runs about every 10 minutes.
Effective Jan. 7, 2024 at 12:00 a.m. PT, our vehicles will no longer be able to start or end trips at Expresso Airport Parking in Oakland. We understand the impact this may have on your travels. We are hard at work looking for alternative airport coverage in the SF Bay Area and will keep you posted. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.