- ◉ What is Gig?
- ◉ How does Gig work?
- ◉ What if I have a lost or found item?
- ◉ What kind of cars do I get to drive?
- ◉ What is a Gig Card?
- ◉ How do I contact Gig?
How It Works
- ◉ What do I do if I get into an accident or there is an emergency situation?
- ◉ How do I reserve Gig?
- ◉ Where can I find a car?
- ◉ What do the lights on the windshield reader mean?
- ◉ Can I bring my pets, eat and/or smoke in the cars?
- ◉ Is Gig equipped for kids?
Fuel & Charging
Billing and Pricing
- ◉ Where can I go in a Gig?
- ◉ Payment Arrangement Options
- ◉ How much does Gig cost?
- ◉ What fees do I pay?
- ◉ What if I incur a fine, violation, or other administrative charge during my trip?
- ◉ Do I have to pay tolls?
Insurance and Member Agreement
- ◉ Where is the car’s registration?
- ◉ Do you provide any insurance?
- ◉ What type of liability insurance is included if I don't have insurance?
- ◉ Can I purchase a damage waiver?
- ◉ What if the car is damaged, lost, or stolen during my trip?
- ◉ What do I need to do to make a claim under the Third Party Liability Insurance?